Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rock Head

I am the kind of sick where it's not super obvious that I'm sick. Except for the sexy-husky voice I used to read Winnie the Pooh to Merry tonight. But my head feels so heavy, like it's full of rocks - and not just the one tiny one that's been there since I was two.

I fell down the basement stairs in the old farmhouse we lived in when I was tiny, and smacked my head on the cement floor. Mom just slapped a band-aid on me, but it turns out that there was a little rock wedged in there when it healed. So, I have a rock in my head.

it's tiny

Right now it feels like the rock is about a brazillion times that size.

3 comments:

  1. Oh shit you got yourself a case of the blog flu.
    Every person in this house came downstairs with husky voice and a head that felt like it was splitting open.
    Take a tylenol sinus to kill the head pain and then try to sleep for at least 12 hours. That's the only thing that saved me from the pain.
    Feel better:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh also, nice rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's why I can never fix you.

    Fortunately the rock pressed up against the part of your brain responsible for being sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Here's where you put your two cents.