Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Minutia

I've not moved. I kind of want to, but every time I think of some super clever and unique name for a new blog, I check and find out it's not unique at all. And so here this poor, lonely neglected page sits... untended.

I still like my new job. Did I ever tell you guys what I do? I don't know if I did, and I'm too lazy to go back and read. I work in the marketing and communications department for a school district. Newsletters, course catalogs, social media, etc. I get to write some, edit a lot, and do graphic design. The first big community education catalog that I did won a statewide award. Neat, huh?

I'm doing the couch to 5k thing. I hate it. I hate running with a burning passion. But, I've been told that a certain amount of exercise is good for you.

Lucas got his white belt in Kung Fu last week.

Merry will be five next week.

I've fallen down the Pinterest rabbit hole. Such an intoxicating time suck.

I broke my left fuck you finger and it healed all crooked.

I got a juicer. Last night I made vegetable juice with beets and it looked like I had juiced a small rodent with all the blood red juice and discarded pulp.

I've had this song stuck in my head for nigh on a month now:



It almost makes running fun.